- Payday Lender Licence Application Needs (PDF, 34KB)
- Application for a Licence as being a Payday Lender/Application for Renewal (PDF, 144KB)
- Appendix 1 – demands for an example Payday Loan Agreement (PDF, 291KB)
- Appendix 2 – Penal Bond (PDF, 175KB)
- Appendix 3 – Collateral Safety Bond (Money) (PDF, 180KB)
- Appendix 4 – Collateral Safety Bond (Negotiable Securities) (PDF, 184KB)
- Appendix 5 – Charge Card Payment Form (PDF, 143KB)
- Down load the Entire Package (PDF, 445KB)
- Forward a finished licence application package;
- Give a safety bond into the needed amount;
- Forward re re payment of relevant licence charges, to your customer Protection Office;
- The legislation states that the Financial Literacy Fund can be developed at a subsequent date which can include a economic levy become compensated by payday loan providers in Manitoba. S. 161.6 and 161.7 Act
Just how much may be the fee to obtain a payday loan provider licence?
The licence charge is $5,500.00 per loan provider, per location. A payday lender licence is legitimate for starters 12 months. S. 7 Reg
I need a separate licence for each if I want to offer, arrange or provide a payday loan from more than one location, do?
Yes, a licence that is separate required for each lender that gives, organizes or provides an online payday loan at each and every location. S. 140(2) Act